If you have questions about your bill please contact our billing department. If you're interested in our financial assistance program please contact Krista Cook at our billing department at 406-759-5181, ext. 5959.
Liberty Medical Center has an extensive financial assistance policy. You may view a copy of the program summary
(link). You may also view a copy of the complete financial assistance policy (link).
Liberty Medical Center offers Financial Assistance for emergency and other medically necessary services provided and billed through Liberty Medical Center. This assistance, ranging from a reduction in the amount of the balance outstanding up to complete forgiveness of the balance outstanding, is provided to patients demonstrating financial need and meet the eligibility criteria of the policy.
You have several options to obtain a Financial Assistance application.
1. Complete Liberty Medical Center’s Financial Assistance Application LINK
2. Contact phone number listed on your billing statement.
3. Visit the registration representative at the clinic or hospital and they will be able to provide you with an application.
Return the application completed in its entirety along with:
1. Copy of your most recent complete tax return, including all schedules.
2. Copies of the two most recent pay stubs for each wage earner in the household.
3. Proof of third party coverage status or eligibility (including Medicare or Medicaid.)
Your application will be reviewed and a decision will be communicated to you within 30 days. All information is confidential. To qualify for financial assistance, your household income must be at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty level. This eligibility is determined by:
1. Family Size
2. Income Guidelines
4. Terminal Illness
5. Employment Status
6. Third Party Coverage status or Eligibility